As a business owner, you have enough on your mind without having to worry about your insurance needs. You want to have the confidence that the business you’ve built is covered by a company that understands your business insurance needs.
Commercial business insurance provides wide-ranging protection for businesses and their subsidiaries under a single policy. There are various types of commercial insurance that takes care of property, liability and workers’ compensation, to name a few. While property insurance covers damages to business property and products stored within the premises, liability insurance provides coverage for damages to third parties. Workers’ compensation insurance covers injuries to employees.
Commercial insurance is an important aspect of any business that cannot be ignored especially if the business premises are leased or rented and even otherwise. Let us help, for we can design a protection program that’s right for you.
Barrett Hill Insurance provides the following types of business protection:
- Builders’ Risk Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Trucking Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Contractor’s General Liability Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Garage Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Key Person / Employee Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions) Insurance
- Restaurant & Bar Insurance
- Special Event Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Technology Insurance
- Wholesalers & Distributors Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Whether you are a Veterinarian, Lawyer, Accountant, or truck driver you need a great carrier to stand behind you. No two businesses have the same needs. Business Insurance is extremely specialized and we have carriers that know your business and looking to protect you. Let us work up a proposal to insure your business today.
Also find other resources here: