Secure Your Biggest Investment – Protect Your Home with Barrett Hill Insurance
Georgia home insurance provides protection against the financial consequences of personal losses, including physical damage to your home and your personal property. Homeowner insurance policies are available for different housing types, including:
- Owner-occupied homes
- Condominium units
- Mobile homes
- Rental House
A Georgia homeowner insurance policy is a combination of property and liability coverages and is tailored to meet your specific needs for protection and budget. Typical coverages include:
- Dwelling. Your coverage is based on the cost to replace your structure with similar quality materials and workmanship, which can be significantly different from the dwelling’s “market value” or the “assessed value.”
- Other Structures. This covers detached structures on your property such as a garage or storage shed.
- Personal Property. This covers your personal belongings; special limits may apply.
- Loss of Use. This coverage pays for additional living expenses (those above and beyond your normal living expenses) incurred if your dwelling is temporarily unusable because of a loss.
- Liability. Liability insurance coverage protects you financially if you’re responsible for someone else’s injuries or property damage.